Student associations or participation in student bodies are essential for the proper functioning of the University and for building the fundamental foundations of an institution, as well as for its projection. The representation of students in the university environment nurtures the democratic principles that prevail in developed and humanist societies, provides interaction between teachers and students, directly or indirectly, and is therefore a guarantee of good training and optimal learning.
Supporting students, one could say, is investing in their future, in their future, it is investing in the good name of an educational institution, which only rises proportionally to the good performance of the professionals it shapes. And it is precisely these objectives that NEDRI UPT assumes:
- The promotion of the student and their cognitive development;
- The preparation and broadening of their knowledge, in relation to the demands of the work market and in relation to the functioning of the different national and international bodies of relevance;
- Supporting academic activities;
- The integration and interaction the University students in their own teaching institution and with students from other similar institutions;
- The reinforcement of a merit system that motivates and captivates the student and the employer, respectively, placing the student and his/her success at the heart of our activity.
Join us and make the most of your academic life, developing your skills and discovering what UPT has to offer you.