Mission and Objectives
The mission of the Research Support Office (GAI) is to support research activity at the University of Portucalense, namely the management of the research units and the preparation, management and promotion of the results of research projects.
The tasks of the GAI are:
- Supporting the management of research units;
- Promotion of the participation of research units and researchers in national and international research networks;
- Identification and internal dissemination of funding opportunities for scientific research at national and international level;
- Support for the preparation, submission and monitoring of applications to research programmes;
- Support in the interface with companies for the development of applied research;
- Support for the implementation and management of research projects;
- Internal and external dissemination of research results;
- Production of reports on research activity at UPT.