LEGAL INFORMATION AND INFORMED CONSENT ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The purpose of the collection of my personal data by Universidade Portucalense (UPT), in the present context, is for the submission of a complaint through the internal whistleblowing channel created by the UPT, in compliance with the General Regime for the Prevention of Corruption and the General Regime for the Protection of Whistleblowers, for the purpose of processing a complaint under the terms of the legal framework referred to;
- Universidade Portucalense has the responsability;
- The personal data requested by UPT, and provided by me, are only the data considered essential for the purposes indicated in point 1;
- The term of conservation of personal data will be five years, under the terms of article 20 of the General Regime for the Protection of Whistleblowers;
- There are no communications, interconnections and cross-border flows of the personal data identifiable in the recipient;
- As the holder of the data, in accordance with the Law, I have the right of access, the right of rectification, the right of erasure, the right to limitation of processing, the right of portability, the right to object and the right not to be subject to automated decisions, which may be exercised at any time, in writing, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Without prejudice to the right to erasure provided for in the preceding paragraph, this consent, as well as any subsequent request for its withdrawal, may not be erased for as long as they are legally required.
- I may contact UPT Data Protection Officer, by e-mail, at email@example.com.
The Person Responsible for Processing personal data guarantees compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, as well as other applicable legislation, undertaking to respect and comply with the rights expressed in point 6., when applicable, in legal terms, and not to make personal data available to third parties in a nominative form, without my personal authorisation.
Details of the “UPT’s Privacy and Data Protection Policy”, are available at https://www.upt.pt/en/privacy-policy/.