Meals, Parking Lot , Well-Being & Other services
The canteen is opened from 12 am to 2,30 pm.
The whole meal (soup+main dish-meat, fish or vegetarian-+dessert+ bread +water or juice) costs approximately 5.00 EUR; the single main dish+ water costs around 3 EUR. The purchase is to be done at the restaurant whether on the day of the meal or the day before.
Bringing home-cooked meals and heating them in the microwaves spread at the canteen is also an option.
Parking at UPT costs 0,12€/hour, for Erasmus students. The reusable and rechargeable card must be requested at Office 314 (3rd floor).
Psychologist at UPT
The appointments are free of charge and confidential. Scheduling is mandatory by email: email@example.com .You may get support on, among other matters, functional impairment and psychological, emotional or mental health issues.
Local health center (Centro de Saúde)
Monday to Friday- 8:00 to 20:00
Visit the SNS- Serviço Nacional de Saúde website for information on where to find your local health center in Portugal: https://www.sns.gov.pt/sns/pesquisa-prestadores/ – Choose the option “cuidados de saúde primários”/ “Distrito”:Porto”/ “Concelho”: Porto
Examples of health centers:
- Paranhos Health Center Rua do Vale Formoso, 466 Monday to Friday- 8:00 to 20:00
- Covelo Family Health Unit Rua Faria Guimarães, 915/931
- Carvalhosa Health Center Rua da Boavista, 627
The first time you go to a health center, you have to go through an administrative process that sometimes takes long… They will ask for the European health card and your identity card or passport.
Faculties of Dental Medicine – provide affordable dental appointments
- University of Porto Rua Dr. Manuel Pereira da Silva, 4200-393 Porto https://sigarra.up.pt/up/en/web_base.gera_pagina?p_pagina=fmdup
- University Fernando Pessoa Rua Carlos da Maia, 296, 4200-150 Porto https://www.ufp.pt/inicio/viver-a-ufp/servicos-de-saude/
• Copies • Printing • Binding • Stationery Office: 1st floor (near to academic office)
(you may order the printing of a text book used in a course) Monday through Friday from 9,30 to 13 and from 14 to 18:30