SIUPT - Academic plataform
How to Login
The access is achieved by using the student number and password supplied during the application process.
To recover your password at SIUPT, you should follow the instructions below, after you get your student number.
In case of doubts, please contact:
Your contact with UPT must be done through your institutional email. You must access the link http://mail.alunos.upt.pt/
Username – your student number
Password – is the same as for accessing SIUPT and Moodle
SIUPT is the students’ support platform used for academic management. It allows students (among other possibilities):
- to check enrolment achieved by UPT, according to the learning agreement before mobility, at “Student/student information”
- to find out the rules of assessment of each course in the curricular unit file, made available at “Student/student information”
- to access to weekly schedules, by bachelor or master, at “Student/class schedules” – Please note that the weekly schedules use to be made available in SIUPT one week before the starting of classes.
The weekly schedules apply to students attending:
- classes in Portuguese;
- having in class support in English (bachelors in Tourism, Hospitality Management, Information Technology);
- courses of the bachelor in International Relations fully taught in English .
For the other programs’ courses, the schedule will be shared by the teacher in each course’s Moodle page. Access to Moodle is the same as the one used for accessing to SIUPT academic platform. https://elearn.uportu.pt
- to request the student card at “Support/ student card”
Check your data and resize your photo.
and save using
Finally, click at request card box.
The following options will be also available:
- to select the weekly schedule of each course, at “Student/student class enrolment”
- to see academic results of continuous assessment and percentage of attendance to classes, at “Student/exams and tests”
- to see the final grades of each course, at “Student/student information”
- to access to templates for assignments, final works, at “Support/ internal manuals, procedures and templates”