UPT does not have any dormitories. We give advice and support you in the search for accommodation.
Room in a shared apartment: from 240€ to 400€ (within this range most include bills)
Most of the times an accommodation guarantee deposit of 1 month of rent will be asked, that you will get back in the end of stay.
Do not book through Facebook. Photographs can be misleading and it still may occur that the place is not real and you may be victim of scum.
- If something isn’t clear, it is necessary to request more information.
- It is necessary to confirm what is included in the price.
Avoid transferring money without the guarantee that it is safe to do so.
- If you will be booking your place before coming – which is quite advisable – we give you below some suggestions of sites where to search.
- In case you are planning to come to Porto, before your mobility, to search your house in loco, these may good choices to stay for a couple of days:
Private Student’s Residences:
Open access platforms:
- http://studathome.com/ http://www.kampublika.pt/
- http://www.bquarto.pt/porto/quarto_porto (Requires registration/displayed in Portuguese)
- http://erasmusu.com/pt/erasmus-porto – (Requires registration to contact the majority of landlords)
Platforms that charge service fee:
- https://www.uniplaces.com/accommodation/porto?move-in=2019-09-04&move-out=2020-02-04- If you are a ESN Porto’s* member you will get 25% discount on the service fee.After arriving you may drop out and have money back if you think that conditions are not all met, within the first 24h.